Publications on Ducks and Related Publications
- DISEASES OF POULTRY, 2003. Ames: Iowa State Press, 2003. 11th ed. / editor-in-chief, Y.M. Saif , DVM, PhD, Professor and Head, Department of Food Animal Health Research Program, Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, The Ohio State University, Wooster, OH.
A.M. Fadly, DVM, PhD, Dipl ACPV, Research Leader and Laboratory Director, USDA-ARS Avian Disease and Oncology Laboratory, East Lansing, MI.
J.R. Glisson, DVM, MAM, PhD, Professor and Head, Department of Population Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia, Athens, GA.
L.R. McDougald, PhD, Professor, Department of Poultry Science, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, University of Georgia, Athens, GA.
L.K. Nolan, DVM, PhD, Professor and Chair, Veterinary Microbiology and Preventive Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, IA.
D.E. Swayne, DVM, PhD, DACVP, DACPV, Laboratory Director, USDA-ARS Southeast Poultry Research Laboratory, Athens, GA.
- NUTRITION AND MANAGEMENT OF DUCKS, 1991. M. L. Scott and W.F. Dean. Published by: M. L. Scott of Ithaca, Publisher, P.O. Box 4464, Ithaca, NY 14852 (orders may be sent to this address, the book was reprinted 1999 in softcover, price:$24.00).
- DUCK PRODUCTION, SCIENCE AND WORLD PRACTICE, 1985. Edited by D. J. Farrell and P. Stapleton. Published by University of New England, Armidale, Australia.
- NUTRITION OF THE CHICKEN, 1982. M. L. Scott, M. C. Nesheim and R. J. Young. Published by: M. L. Scott & Associates, Publishers, P.O. Box 4464, Ithaca, NY 14852 (Contains basic poultry nutrition applicable to ducks).
- POULTRY PRODUCTION, 1979. M. C. Nesheim, R. E. Austic and L. E. Card. Published by: Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia (This is a basic poultry textbook with much information applicable to ducks).
- NUTRIENT REQUIREMENTS OF POULTRY, 1994. National Research Council. Published by:National Academy Press, 2101 constitution Avenue, Washington, D.C. 20418 (Includes section on nutrient requirements of ducks).
- GUIDE FOR THE CARE AND USE OF AGRICULTURAL ANIMALS IN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH AND TEACHING, 1999. Published by: Federation of Animal Science Societies, 1111 North Dunlap Avenue, Savoy, IL 61874 (Includes section on the care of ducks).
- WATERFOWL PRODUCTION, PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON WATERFOWL PRODUCTION, THE SATELLITE CONFERENCE FOR THE XVII WORLD'S POULTRY CONGRESS, 1988. International Academic Publishers, Xizhimenwai Dajie, Beijing Exhibition Centre, Beijing 100044, China, Distributed outside PRC by Pergamon Press, Headington Hill Hall, Oxford OX3 OBW, U.K. (New York, Frankfort, Sao Paulo, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto).
- PROCEEDINGS 11th EUROPEAN SYMPOSIUM ON WATERFOWL, Nantes, France, 1997. Published by: Association Groupe Francais de la WPSA (French Branch), NISBN: 2-9507884-3-2.
- PROCEEDINGS 1st WORLD WATERFOWL CONFERENCE, TAIWAN, R.O.C. 1999. Dec 1-4 1999, Taichung, Taiwan. Sponsored by Taiwan Livestock Institute, National Chung-Hsing University, Worlds Poultry Science Assoc.
- PROCEEDINGS 3rd WORLD WATERFOWL CONFERENCE, Guangzhou, China, November 3- 6, 2005. Organized under the Worlds Poultry Science Association, China Branch of WPSA, South China Agricultural University.
- EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE EGGS OF THE PEKIN DUCK, R.S. Kartofen, 1971. Centre for Agricultural Publishing and Documentation, Wageningen, Netherlands.
- POULTRY LIGHTING. Lewis, P. and T. Morris, 2006. Northcot, Cowdown Lane, Goodworth Clatford, Andover, Hampshire SP11 7HG, United Kingdom.